Accounting & Bookkeeping
GST & QST Return
All businesses are required to keep accurate records for both taxation and GST/ QST purposes. By doing bookkeeping for your business Comptabilité KC Accounting produces accurate GST/QST report.
All accounts that are needed in order to calculate your tax liability, are completed in efficient way to insure that amount of GST/QST payable (refund) is accurate and reliable.
You don’t need to think about deadlines as Comptabilité KC Accounting will ensure that all your reports are produced and submitted on time to avoid any penalties.
Comptabilité KC Accounting processes payroll and makes the necessary entries to record payroll in an accounting system. Payroll entries will include complete recording of gross wages, employer taxes and other payroll expenses, and payroll liabilities.
There are numerous advantages in choosing Comptabilité KC Accounting do your payroll:
- Your payroll and payroll taxes are quickly and efficiently processed for you. We will relieve you from your payroll worries
- We diminish the hassle associated with interacting with federal and provincial tax authorities. We will be your liaison.
- You don’t have to be a compliance expert. We keep you abreast of payroll tax law and requirements.
- You are free from time –consuming tasks. Using your data, we process payroll, prepare your tax information and deliver it to you. Subtract those hours you required for payroll and you will have more time to invest in managing your business.
- You’ll be able to understand, improve and manage your business in a more efficient manner. We provide you with reports targeted to your business need.
- You simply no longer need to worry as we handle every aspect of payroll for your business.
- Reports are produced and submitted on time to avoid any penalties.
Taxes can be a heavy burden on any business. Many businesses need advice to minimize their tax bill. Comptabilité KC Accounting has many years experience in all areas of tax for small companies in varying sectors.
When it comes to business expenses there are always a lot of questions:
- How to make a capital cost allowance claim?
- How to claim motor vehicle expenses?
- What to do with home-based business expense?
- How to claim meals & entertainment expenses?
Comptabilité KC Accounting knows the answer to these questions and much more. We can complete your tax return on your behalf, calculate your tax liability and advise you when to make payments and how much to pay. We have the experience to take the burden away from you.
Having accurate financial statement is vital to all businesses. Balance sheets, along with income statements, are the most basic elements in providing financial reporting to potential lenders such as banks, investors, and vendors who are considering how much credit to grant you.
By doing bookkeeping for your business Comptabilité KC Accounting produces accurate financial statement. An income statement allows you to track revenues and expenses so that you can determine the operating performance of your business and identify your income tax liability.
A balance sheet gives you a snapshot of your business’ financial condition at a specific moment in time. A balance sheet helps you quickly get a handle on the financial strength and capabilities of your business, to identify and analyze trends, particularly in the area of receivables and payables.
Comptabilité KC Accounting provides a financial analysis statement to facilitate your business decisions.
Comptabilité KC Accounting prepares and manages all of the corporate documentation. We provide annual maintenance and record-keeping services and undertake other routine corporate and commercial legal tasks. We will deal with accounting, payroll, compliances, etc to free our clients from these challenges and offer them a peace of mind and the freedom to concentrate on their core business functions.
We assure you in quality of services that will help reduce the cost, free up managerial resources and allows for business growth without any additional investment towards regular administrative functions.
Our services are included but not limited:
- Maintaining corporate books and records (Payment of invoices, Banking)
- Preparation of budgets
- Monthly Income and Expenses reports by project
- Preparation of Annual Accounts
- Filing annual reports
- Advice on budgeting and financial management